By choosing Operational Leasing and Arval, you opt for the concept of “full outsourcing” of all tasks related to your fleet management. You also hand over the responsibility of ensuring a high-quality service to Arval and its partners.
In order to ensure quality, it is essential that we can select our partners in the Purchase & Delivery Management (PDM) process. If you choose purchase and delivery management for all your orders, you will also benefit directly from the advantages listed below.
The benefits of purchase and delivery management
A service level agreement (SLA) with our partners guarantees the flawless quality of our purchase and delivery management service and allows active monitoring so as to continuously improve quality.
The efficient and optimised purchase and delivery management process allows Arval to save time with every order. You will take full advantage of our time saving by paying a lower monthly lease price.
If an employee is dismissed, the purchase and delivery management solution allows the order to be cancelled free of charge provided that:
- The car has not yet been registered
- The selected interior and exterior colours are neutral
- The catalogue price is less than EUR 40,000 (excluding VAT) and options represent less than 25% of the catalogue price
- It does not involve a collective dismissal.
Optimised follow-up and delivery process
The Arval purchase and delivery management process actively monitor the delivery term.
- If, exceptionally, a change of this delivery time is required, you will be informed by email. In addition, each driver can follow the progress via the My Arval application
- The car is delivered within 5 working days after sending the licence plates
- When ordering, you can opt for delivery at the dealership, place of work or the driver's home address.
The benefits of purchase and delivery management for your drivers
All too often, drivers are losing precious time visiting dealerships and negotiating the price of their new car. This is no longer an issue with Arval’s purchase and delivery management, as its experienced purchasers will handle this on behalf of your drivers and guarantee them the best possible price and service.
Test drives are organised on request and test cars provided free of charge. Everything is organised directly via the Arval purchase and delivery management system.
Ready to go
- If winter tyres are part of the purchase and delivery management contract, the car will automatically be delivered on winter tyres between 1 October and 28 February
- The summer tyres are then transferred to the driver’s usual tyre centre or centre of choice awaiting the next tyre switch
- Each car comes with a full fuel tank
Maintenance Management (optional)
Arval purchase and delivery management also extends to maintenance. Mking an appointment is also possible via the app My Arval.
- Maintenance works to the car are planned by Arval
- The driver informs Arval of his or her availabilities
- Arval plans the meeting with a dealer as a result of which the driver gains time
- Mobility is guaranteed by:
- a pick-up and delivery service (*) or
- a replacement car or
- a pit stop: the driver enjoys a comfortable work space and a free Wi-Fi connection during the maintenance.
(*) applicable if traffic conditions and location permits
Why choose Arval?
Reliable leasing partner
With more than 70.000 cars we are the largest leasing company in Belgium.
Besides, we are also a subsidiary of BNP Paribas Fortis.
Peace of mind
We take care of the order, all services and we even take back the vehicles.
So, you can drive with peace of mind.
Full service package included
Depending on your needs, we have the most common services included in the price.
The final choice of services is up to you.
1 contact person for all your questions
You will always be in touch with the same contact person who will answer
all your questions.