Log in to the secure part of our website to access personal information about your company car.
Arval Driving Excellence
What is it?
The principles of Arval Driving Excellence yield training modules that focus on performance factors and on the motivation and focus of drivers. An eco-aware and safety-conscious driving attitude results in a reduction in accidents and a more economical fleet. This, in turn, leads to a general decrease of the TCO (Total Cost of Ownership). Driving comfort also increases once training has been completed.
How does it work?
A “coaching” approach to participants
Arval Driving Excellence training modules and workshops
Based on certain needs and goals, we propose an action plan:
1. Welcome and discussion of every participant’s goals.
2. Every driver navigates an initial route while Arval Driving Excellence objectively assesses driving attitude using the vehicle’s on-board instrumentation.
3. Interactive theory lesson on eco-aware and safety-conscious driving attitude. Every participant selects 3 areas of concern that he/she wishes to address.
4. Participants navigate the same route a second time with individual guidance provided by the coach. Driving attitude is once again assessed.
5. Every participant is briefed about his/her driving competence profile.
6. Areas of concern are distributed.
7. “Eco-Aware and Safety-Conscious Driving Attitude” certificates for electric or hybrid vehicles issued.
At the end of the session, each participant receives a certificate "Eco-aware and safe driving attitude".