Log in to the secure part of our website to access personal information about your company car..
As far as Arval is concerned, you are allowed to travel abroad with your vehicle; however, please note that you will need a certificate for countries outside the EU or the Schengen Area. You can easily obtain this certificate by submitting the official application via https://www.rentadrive.org. For your information, this can take between 3 and 5 working days. We recommend that you print the certificate in color and in multiple copies (for example in triplicate).
Also check the Car Policy as your employer may have rules other than Arval's. Always be in possession of your Green Card and procuration. These are two documents you have received from Arval and found in your vehicle document folder.
You can apply for one via the regional authority's website: https://www.certificat-air.fr
- Do not overload your vehicle. If your vehicle exceeds its maximum allowable weight, it will no longer comply with safety standards.
- Check the comfort and safety of the passengers. Everyone must be properly seated and secured at all times, with a seatbelt, that is appropriate to his or her age, fastened.
- Make sure you are rested before you leave. Significant tiredness while behind the wheel can be fatal.
- Take a break every 2 hours.
- Anticipate traffic.
- Tune in to the local traffic radio to get real-time traffic information.
- Keep calm in all situations! Think, then act.
- Stay on your guard for fraudulent police officers, unscrupulous motor mechanics, etc.
- Bring your sunglasses so that your drive is a pleasant one.
- Have your credit card/visa card and cash ready for tolls.
- Bring your spare car keys with you to avoid problems if you lose a key.
Long journeys are often a source of stress for children. Make it a more pleasant and fun experience with following ideas:
- Keep them occupied with (new) games, drawings, books, etc.
- Set off at a suitable time: at the end of the day or at night.
- Try to stop at service stations with play areas for children.
- Provide snacks and drinks, this will help them to be more patient.
- Take a pillow(s) to make their sleep more comfortable.
Stuck on something else or dealing with an urgent issue? Try one of the options below!
Call our specialized team every day of the week between 8 am and 5.30 pm (5 pm on Fridays) on 02 240 01 88.