Home > Drivercenter > Abroad


Travelling abroad

Can I travel abroad with my company car?

As far as Arval is concerned, you are allowed to travel abroad with your vehicle; however, please note that you will need a certificate for countries outside the EU or the Schengen Area. It is easy to request this certificate from Arval Driver Care by email or phone. You should also always check the Car Policy, as your employer may have different rules to Arval.

> Call Arval Driver Care at 02 240 01 88

> Email Arval Driver Care

> Tips for driving abroad

Where should I apply for an Ecovignet for travelling to France?

You can apply for one via the regional authority's website: https://www.certificat-air.fr