Home > Drivercenter > Breakdown



My vehicle has broken down. What should I do?

The board documents will tell you which assistance provider to get in touch with. If you are registered with Arval Assistance, you can call +32 (0)2 245 73 72. The team is available to help you round the clock, whether at home or abroad.

> Call Arval Assistance at 02 245 73 72

Am I entitled to a replacement vehicle through my breakdown insurance?

If your car is towed by Arval Assistance, we offer a free replacement vehicle for the first five days. After that, you will need to check the conditions of your contract.

Am I allowed to travel abroad with my replacement vehicle?

The countries you are permitted to visit in your replacement vehicle are listed on the insurance document (green card) included in the board documents for your replacement vehicle.