Log in to the secure part of our website to access personal information about your company car..
Fuel and AdBlue
- If you have an Arval NFC fuel card, you can refuel in Belgium at Esso, Shell, Q8, Dats24 and Lukoil. For the international network, you can visit the website www.networkfuelcard.be or the NFC application.
- The FFC card allows you to fill up at Total, Q8 and Texaco in Belgium. You can find the international network on www.fleetfuelcard.be or the FFC app.
- If you have a Total fuel card, you can access Total stations.
- You can refuel with Shell and Esso with a Shell fuel card.
Through this expense note you can, in case your contract includes fuel, charge your fuel costs to Arval. For any other costs, such as maintenance or repair, you first have to contact Arval.
Get in touch with Arval Driver Care. For security reasons, we will never issue your PIN code over the phone; we will always send it via email instead.
If your card is blocked or you have forgotten your PIN code, you can contact Arval Driver Care. They will then send your PIN code to the e-mail address that is linked to your vehicle.
Usually the failure of your card is due to a problem at the terminal. Try another station and remember the time and location of your attempts. If you are still unable to refuel on a second attempt, you can contact Arval Driver Care.
- If you have an NFC or Shell fuel card, call the emergency number 02 508 92 11 as soon as possible (24/7 call service). Then please inform Arval Driver Care so that they can order a new fuel card.
If you have a Total or FFC card, call the emergency number 02 288 91 60 as soon as possible (24/7 call service). Then please inform Arval Driver Care so that they can order a new fuel card.
It should arrive within ten working days. Please contact Arval Driver Care if nothing shows up after two weeks.
Your old fuel card must be disposed of when you receive a new one.
Yes, you can use your fuel card for your replacement vehicle. When doing so, please enter '1' when stating the mileage. In this way the distinction between the replacement vehicle and your long-term vehicle is clear to Arval.
Find out all about it on our AdBlue page.
Stuck on something else or dealing with an urgent issue? Try one of the options below!
Call our specialized team every day of the week between 8 am and 5.30 pm (5 pm on Fridays) on 02 240 01 88.