Today’s responsible fleet management must be geared towards sustainability. Arval helps you to define and realise your Corporate Social Responsibility ambitions: lower your environmental footprint and integrate electric vehicles in your car policy.
Transitioning with Arval
You would like to move from a fleet of conventional combustion vehicles to a more sustainable fleet made up either partially or entirely of electric vehicles (EV) and hybrid vehicles and you have some questions.
Electric and hybrid vehicle technology has made rapid progress in recent years with an increased range, a growing network of public charging stations, a reduction in charging times and lower prices. This means that, for the first time, many fleets have a viable alternative to petrol and diesel.
Why choose Arval?
As a leader in energy transition our objective is to help you move to a more responsible fleet.
We offer a complete electric solution. As well as the leased electric vehicle and the usual services, it includes:
- A charging solution at home or at work
- A charging card for public networks
- Automatic reimbursement for home use
- A mobile app to find charging stations
- A training course in driving an electric vehicle
In addition, thanks to our SMaRT approach (Sustainable Mobility and Responsibility Targets), you'll get the best combination of energy types for your fleet in accordance with your strategy, your budget constraints and your drivers' profile and satisfaction. In short, a smarter, greener fleet!
Not yet convinced?
10 reasons to switch to electric
- A more environmentally-friendly solution (17 to 30% of CO2 emissions lower than ICE emissions over the entire life cycle of the vehicle)
- A huge range of new models (5x more than in 2018)
- A range that is suitable for motorists who drive long distances (300 km to 500 km for some models)
- An advantageous total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Driving pleasure
- A potential solution for balancing production and consumption
- A public charging infrastructure that is expanding fast
- Access to LEZ zones (Low Emission Zones) and cities which ban diesel vehicles
- Better connectivity
- Cutting-edge technology and a responsible trend
Furthermore, several services have been designed to offer greater flexibility and to promote the general adoption of EVs. For example, the provision of a vehicle with an internal combustion engine (ICE) for a short period of time, such as holidays, to enable people who do not wish to go with their EV to make long journeys. Trial periods lasting several months can also be arranged to let you try out the experience of electric mobility over the longer term without any penalty in the event of the EV being returned.
> Find more information in our White Paper "Fast forward to Electric" and electric driving will no longer be a mystery to you!
Are you ready?
You've made your decision, you're ready to embark upon this new sustainability experience. Arval is here to support you and to ensure a smooth and sustainable implementation combining information, training and advice.
Contact your Account Manager or fill in the contact form. We'll be happy to help.
Frequently asked questions
Why choose Arval?
Reliable leasing partner
With more than 90.000 cars we are the largest leasing company in Belgium.
Besides, we are also a subsidiary of BNP Paribas Fortis.
Peace of mind
We take care of the order, all services and we even take back the vehicles.
So, you can drive with peace of mind.
Full service package included
Depending on your needs, we have the most common services included in the price.
The final choice of services is up to you.
A first-class Service Centre at your disposal
A dedicated team of professionals is at your service for all your questions.